BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Love at first sight

I don't know if I ever really believed in love at first sight, until today. Today we got the first glimpse of our baby to be. I had hoped the ultrasound pictures would arrive today and probably ran to the mailbox three times before the mail lady even came!! Finally around 3pm, I got lucky. I saw the envelope and ran to open it with Eric. There they were, 3 beautiful pictures of our little baby. I got teary eyed reading the nice card Lori and Richard sent and staring at the first pictures of our first baby. Finally, it was all sinking in. Until today I could only imagine our little baby growing by leaps and bounds every day. Now I have something to look at. Something I can see with my own two eyes. Our baby looks perfect in every way, and I can't wait to see more!!!!

Baby Thomas at 6 weeks 2 days


Another shot of Baby Thomas at 6 weeks 2 days


Baby Thomas at 13 weeks 2 days - Really looking like a baby now :) Eric is very happy that it doesn't look so much like an alien anymore, lol!!


Love,
Jenny

0 comments: