BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

32 Weeks

This week Emily is around 17 inches long and weighs in around 4lbs. She could still grow another 2-4 inches and possibly double her weight in the next 8 weeks! She's currently about the size of a honeydew! Only 55 more days!!!
Today I'm going to do my first load of baby laundry :) (yes, I'm so excited now...but I'm sure after the 110th load it'll lose it's novelty, lol). Eric ran out to get a haircut, so I asked him to pick up some Dreft. I'll wash Emily's blankets and a few of the outfits we'll be bringing to CA with us. Only just over a week left until we leave for our first trip out to CA. I'm looking forward to the trip, even though it'll be extremely short. Once we return home I only have 8 shifts left at work (10 if I get called in on my two call shifts) before we return to CA for Emily's birth.

It's already starting to feel a bit like Christmas here in Colorado!! We got about 6 inches of snow in Aurora yesterday! There were a couple of inches on my car when I left work yesterday morning at 5:30am and it just continued to snow all day up until about midnight. Some of the snow is already melting off, but our backyard faces north and is in shadow most of the time...so all of the snow is still sitting on our deck. We shoveled a path so Champ can go out. I guess he's decided he likes the snow again because yesterday when Eric was out shaking the snow off the trees Champ was running around like crazy, plowing through the snow drifts. It's such a funny thing to watch a miniature pinscher plow through snow drifts!

Well, that's pretty much all that's going on this week. Just getting ready for the trip to CA and trying to survive the snow, lol. Should make for a pretty and interesting road trip!

0 comments: