BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trip to CA

In just a few short hours Eric, Champ and I will be on our way to California. We plan to be on the road by about 5:30am. Yes, I know I should be in bed right now (it's 11:15pm), but I'm just so excited (and paranoid that I'll forget to pack something into the car) that I can't sleep!!! Tomorrow Eric and I plan to travel all the way to Winslow, AZ. It's just shy of Flagstaff. We'll stay the night there, and on Wednesday morning we'll visit Meteor Crater before hitting the road again. Then, we'll travel another 8 hours to Bakersfield, CA and stay the night there. We plan to be in Livermore around lunch time on Thursday. That will give us most of Thursday, all day Friday and all day Saturday to visit. Our flight back to Colorado leaves SFO around 10:30am on Sunday, so that day is pretty much shot. We had to try and plan our plane travel during the warmest parts of the day to allow Champ to fly. Pets aren't allowed to go if the temperature in either city is below 40 F. SO, hopefully Colorado will cooperate and allow us to come home! I'm really looking forward to this trip out and seeing everyone, even if it is just for a couple of days. Before we know it, we'll be flying back out to see Emily born.

Well, I should log off and try to hit the hay. I'll try to update tomorrow night and let you know how our first day of driving was! Good night!!!

0 comments: