BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

9 Weeks Old

Sorry it's been a couple of weeks since I wrote, but things had been busy here!! Eric left for a week, meaning I went solo with Emily. It was definitely harder not having Eric here to help. I didn't realize how helpful it was to have him take her for even 10 minutes so I could quickly fold laundry or eat. Emily was great most of the time. She only had one bad day where she just would not nap. She was so tired and just wanted to cry. That was a hard day, lol. On Friday, Jan 29th Patti and Timothy came to visit and Eric also came home from New Mexico.

Patti and Timothy's trip was fast, but we had fun. We went to the Denver Aquarium on Saturday. We had never been before, and it was pretty neat. On Sunday Patti, Timothy, Emily and I went to Breckenridge. Eric stayed home because he wasn't feeling well. Let me tell you...driving to Breckenridge on a Sunday, during ski season, on the last day of the Winter X Games (which were in Aspen) was NOT a great idea, lol. What is normally a 1.5-2 hour drive turned into a 3.5 hour drive home. Lesson learned!!!

On Monday Patti and Timothy flew home, and I was supposed to return to work. I couldn't sleep all day, so I was somewhat relieved when they called at 3:30pm to tell me I was on call for the night. Ten weeks on leave, and my first night back I'm on call, haha. So, tonight will technically be my first night back. I, of course, have developed a minor cold! I'll be fine though!!

Emily is getting so big. She's cooing and smiling a lot now. It's so cute to see her try to mimic sounds! She sleeps through the night now, and usually wakes up around 6-6:30am to eat. This is perfect for the nights I work. I can come home and feed her before I go to bed!

Here are some of the latest and greatest pictures of Emily:



Lifting up her headStrong Baby
Talking on the phone with Mema
Happily asleep
She's like her mommy...not happy when you wake her up!
The open mouthed smile :)
Not really sure what she's doing here, lol
BOWS!
Karate Baby
Cheeky baby
I think Champ is a little jealous!!!
"I'm bored!"

Asleep on her tummy time pillow

Airplane pacifier...still a little too big!
I love this girl!
Smiles

Over stimulated, lol
Aunt Patti, Emily and Cousin Timothy
At the Denver Aquarium
Fast asleep
This must be what Krill feel like!!!!
Proud Daddy
Shark Tunnel :)

Sleepy Girl

More tummy time

She's smiling a lot now :)



Baby meditation!
We had to open the windows after a smokey incident in the kitchen...We bundled Emily up so she wouldn't get cold, lol
Grabbing onto mommy while she's sleeping
"Rock On!"

0 comments: