BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

12 Weeks Old

My beautiful baby girl is really growing up :) She smiles all of the time, and is still working on that big first giggle. This week Emily discovered her toes! She can't quite grab them, but she stares at them and wiggles them around. Her toes keep her quite occupied :) I booked my travel to California in April. Emily and I will be traveling together. Eric won't be able to make it :( I'm looking forward to visiting with everyone and having Emily get to see all of her family again! Here are some of the newest pictures of our little Angel!

Abby and Emily (Liz and Cy's daughter Abby is 7 months old now! )
Can't wait to show the girls these pictures when they're grown up

Emily stole Abby's Bouncer, lol
Eric says Emily looks like one of those baby toys where you stack the rings around the pole
My happy Baby in her Bebe Pod


Her sly little smile, lol
Finally wearing her jeans :)

TOES!!!!
What are those down there???
They wiggle!

Yeah...I know I'm cute
Looking a little disheveled and crazy after a fun day playing with mommy and daddy
NOOB!! (this is in honor of daddy who likes to play video games. Apparently they call the new guys "noobs")



0 comments: