BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days here in Colorado. And, of course we have a winter storm watch with a possible 5-10 inches of snow on Friday, lol. Yesterday Eric and I took Emily and Champ out on a walk. We went 3 miles. I was tired, but it felt so good to be outside!!!!

Emily is doing great. I can't believe she's 15 weeks old now!!! I love seeing her pick up new skills each week. She's so interactive, and smiles all of the time. She's really finding her voice, and will have an entire "conversation" with you on the couch! Her facial expressions are hilarious!

Mema and Papa came to visit last week and we had a great time with them. It was so much fun playing pinochle again. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks :)

(14 Weeks Old)
I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time!
No longer amused by Mommy's antics!
Smiling with the pacifier still in her mouth
I love those chubby cheeks!
Coors Brewery in Golden, CO
Huge copper kettles
We start em' young
Emily's first brewery tour, 3 months old ;)
Buffalo Bill Museum on Lookout Mountain, Golden, CO
Buffalo Bill Cody
My beautiful daughter
All dressed up and nowhere to go (except to the mail box!)
Papa playing with Emily
Buddies
Emily with Mema and Papa
Emily and her Mema


(15 Weeks Old)
Her first time facing forward in the stroller
She konked out after the first mile!
Mommy needed a break!
I think next time she should push me in the stroller!
My little Irish Lassie on St. Patrick's Day 2010
My First St. Patrick's Day
Emily's St. Patrick's Day bib said "I'm a McCutie"
I told Eric not to mix her formula with Guinness!!!!



0 comments: