BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Everything is perfect

Being a mom is everything I had hoped it would be...and more. I love holding my daughter and talking to her. I don't mind changing diapers or 3am feedings. The fact that I'm able to do those things brings a huge smile to my face. I have everything in life I could ever wish for! Emily is the best baby. She hardly ever cries, and I love it when she's awake and just looking around. My life truly feels complete!

We're enjoying every second of parenthood, and know she'll grow up way too fast. Words can't really describe how happy Eric and I are right now, but you couldn't slap the smiles off of our faces :)

Here are some more pictures...and a video of Emily's first bath at home...















0 comments: