BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We found out this morning that we'll be bringing home a little baby GIRL! Eric and I are so excited!! I thought it was going to be a boy, but it seemed like everyone else was thinking pink, and they were right :) I am so incredibly happy to be getting a daughter! Eric would not guess either way because he didn't want to get into the mindset of having one and then it turn out to be the other, but he was talking the other night about how he'd be cleaning his gun if and when any future boys come over, lol!!!

Her name will be Emily Kathryn Thomas. I'm so happy I can refer to the baby has "her" or "Emily" now instead of "it."

Lori said they saw things from multiple angles, and she's definitely all girl. I think she wanted to be VERY sure because her last baby, Amy, was supposed to be a boy, and we all found out the day of the delivery that HE was a SHE!!! So, the MD got a lot of good shots to prove she's a she! Everything else looked perfect. Developing just as she should be, heart, lungs, kidneys, liver...all perfect. Lori is convinced she'll be a soccer player as much and as hard as she kicks! :)

So, now we can go out and get our chair rail to paint pink :) We can also start ordering our airplane decals for the walls!

I am on Cloud 9 right now. It seems like just when you think things can't get any better, they do!!

I'll be posting more ultrasound pictures as soon as they arrive. Lori said they got about 6 great ones that she'll send! I can't wait to see them!

YAY!!!!

0 comments: