BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Starting the Nursery

Today I went to Home Depot (I love that store!) to get some painting supplies and a sample of each of the colors that Eric and I liked. We decided to do a two toned wall and since we're doing an airplane theme we went with blue (sky) and brown (earth). I taped off the room, which I quickly learned is much more work than one might think! BUT, I learned that in order to do it right, you have to do all of the prep work! After taping, I painted on the sample colors. Eric and I both really like them! I know the colors look kind of boyish, and we don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet, but if the baby is a girl then there will be plenty of pink in the room later. I work tomorrow and Saturday night, but on Sunday Eric and I are going back to Home Depot to get a gallon of paint in each color. Once we're done painting we can buy some furniture :) Here are some pictures of the progress so far :)















0 comments: