BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

21 Weeks

This week Emily is 21 weeks along. She weighs about 12 oz and is around 10 1/2 inches long, head to toe. She's about the size of a large banana.
This week the bones continue to harden and movements become even more coordinated. Sleep wake cycles are starting to develop, and you can try to determine of you'll have an early bird or a night owl.

Eric and I are having a lot of fun continuing to work on the nursery and hope to finish the chair rail in the next couple of weeks. I have had fun shopping for Emily and have learned that I should probably stay out of Baby Gap!!! Haha!

Lori reports that Emily is still kicking up a storm and moves a lot. I can't wait to see her in a month!

Time is passing so quickly! I can't believe it's already been 8 weeks since we decided to adopt!! Only 19 more to go (IF Lori actually goes 40 weeks!). I can't wait to meet my daughter!

0 comments: