BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

DIY installation of a chair rail...take 1

Thank God for DIY videos online! For some reason, it all seemed so easy in my head!! Mitered corners, flush joints, coping saws...HUH???!!! Between the Home Depot website, diy.com, and wikipedia I think we might be able to figure this out, lol!!! You'd think two people with college degrees (one who has a masters with a minor in math) could do this...but it's really not that simple!!! It doesn't help that we have rounded corners either!!!!! Thank goodness Home Depot is only about a 3 minute drive from the house...they're gonna know me by name in there! I think the people in the paint department already do! So, keep your fingers crossed for us, and I'll post some pictures after we've made some progress!

--Jenny (aka - wannabe DIY Queen!) haha

0 comments: