BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Meeting" Emily for the first time at 25 weeks

This past week was amazing. I got to travel to CA for my sisters birthday, go camping at MacKerricher, get together with friends, hang out with my sister, spend time playing with the most adorable nephew in the whole world, see my dad, see Mema, Papa, Aunt Paula and Grammy Carol, see Kylie and Amy, and see Lori. It was the first time I had seen Lori since this journey began. It was surreal seeing her cute pregnant belly and knowing our baby was inside. I was able to feel Emily move a few times and she even got in a couple of good kicks. It was just amazing!!! Lori and I were able to spend the day together talking about the baby and how excited we were. I honestly couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law. She kept talking about how she is so excited for us and can't wait to make us parents. This whole experience has already changed our lives so much, and we can't thank Lori and Richard enough. They are giving us the most amazing gift. Getting to go to CA and feel my daughter move around is something I'll never forget!!

Mommy saying "hi" to Emily
Aunt Patti excited to feel Emily move
Happy Mommy to be :)


Mema and Grammy Carol finished the Bumper for the crib and I was able to bring it home. Mema also bought us an airplane mobile which looks perfect in the nursery. I am so thankful for all of the love and hard work they are putting into all of this. I'm so lucky to have such loving people in my life, and Emily is going to be one lucky baby too :) Here are some pictures of the crib with the bumper and mobile:

It looks PERFECT!
This one is for Grammy Carol!

0 comments: